Reading great books is one of the best things a man can do to improve his life. In fact, it is an essential habit that men need to ingrain in their daily lives.
I feel so strongly about reading that I created a website dedicated entirely to the subject, entitled Masculine Books.
Check out some of my favorite posts:
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- Up From Slavery by Booker T. Washington
- Pantheon: Adventures In History, Biography, And The Mind by Quintus Curtius
- Is Amazon Audible Worth the Money?
- Pacific Crucible by Ian Toll